Mercy Home Health Services offers skilled nursing services under the supervision of a licensed physician to ensure efficiency in implementing personalized care plan.
We work closely with our patients to monitor their progress and accomplish essential medical tasks to help them towards improving their condition.
The functions of our skilled nurses include:
- Diabetic Training
- Drawing Blood and Lab Work
- Dressing Changes
- Family-Patient Health Teaching
- IV Treatments
- Respiratory Care
- Rehabilitative Care
- Pain and Symptom Management
- Medication Instruction and Management
- Surgical Aftercare
- Infusion Therapy
- Wound and Ostomy Care
- Incontinence Management and Catheter Care
- Anti-coagulation Therapy
To avail of this service, you may call us at 614-762-6213.