Medical social worker helps individuals deal with stress, depression and other psychosocial aspects of the clients. They provide counseling, rehabilitation programs and emotional support.
Other responsibilities include:
- Support in Acquiring Home Health Services
- Rehabilitation Guidance and Support
- Life Coaching
- Individual, Family Counseling, and Group Counseling
- Hospital Discharge Assistance
- Parenting Advice and Coaching
- Foster Care Arrangements
- Bereavement Support and Grief Counseling
To avail of this service, you may call us at 614-762-6213.